This payment option is only available for application fee, tuition deposit, and express mailing fee payments for the Intensive English Program (IEP) and General English Evening Course. For information on how to pay application fees and deposits for other programs, please visit that program's page on the ELI website.
Application Fee & Deposit Payments
The University of Pittsburgh has chosen Flywire to provide an option for making international education payments. Flywire allows students to pay the Intensive English Program or General English Evening Course application fee and deposit from their home country. Through FlyWire, students can access multiple international payment options for over 100 countries. Students and payers will be able to track their payments online from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and contact Flywire's Customer Support Team. The Customer Support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and team members speak many languages.
How to Pay Your Application Fee & Deposit from Abroad
- Go to the ELI's International Payment Portal.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method / currency.
- Enter basic identification information for the English Language Institute to identify your payment.
- Complete your payment. (For wire transfer payment methods, send your funds to the bank account information provided by Flywire).
- Track and confirm your payment at any time through your Flywire account and access Flywire’s multilingual customer support team.
24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note: If you are paying for two or more applicants, you must pay for one applicant at a time. This portal is NOT for paying tuition.
Due to China’s SAFE requirements, Chinese applicants will need to request an Application Fee and Tuition Deposit Invoice from the ELI. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request this document. In your e-mail, please include the following:
- Full name as it appears on your passport
- Date of birth
- Semester/year (ex. Fall 2019)
- Which of the following you are paying for: tuition deposit, application fee, and/or optional express mailing fee