Intensive English Program
- Our Intensive English Program consists of 20 hours per week of studies (full-time). I-20s can be issued for student visas (F-1).
- Part-time study in the Intensive English Program and a General English Evening Course are available for students who are not on a student visa (F-1) sponsored by the ELI.
- The Intensive English Program is CEA-accredited.
- English for Undergraduates (E4U) for incoming undergraduate students
- Professional and Academic English Program (PAEP) for incoming graduate students and professionals
- English as a Foreign Language Program for International Teachers (EFLPIT)
- Summer Language and Culture Program (SLCP)
- US Law and Legal English (LLEP)
Community Education Courses
- General English Evening Course (available for part-time students)
- Community Conversation Course (CCC) (satisfies academic study requirements for international Au Pairs)
- TOEFL Preparation Course (Contact ELI Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- IELTS Preparation Course (Contact ELI Admissions at email@example.com.)
- Custom programs can be developed for your school, business, or government organization for groups of 15 or more.
Tuition and fees
Information about tuition and fees for all programs