You can print out a copy of the ELI application form or request a copy of the application in the mail.
You can also write, telephone, fax, or e-mail us at:
University of Pittsburgh
English Language Institute
Parkvale Building, Room M13
200 Meyran Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15260 USA
- Admission to the English Language Institute does not include admission to the University of Pittsburgh. This application is ONLY for admission to the ELI.
- Students who need a visa to enter the United States must show proof of financial support.
- Please review the ELI Student Handbook for specific policies and procedures that apply to students in our program. All ELI students will receive a paper copy of the ELI Student Handbook when they arrive to take the ELI Placement Test.
- All students at the University of Pittsburgh are expected to familiarize themselves with and are required to follow the University's Student Code of Conduct. The Student Code of Conduct explains what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior for students, and the disciplinary action or punishment students may face if they violate these rules and policies. For the most up-to-date Student Code of Conduct, visit the University's Student Affairs web page and click on the "Code of Conduct" box.
If you are a professional international student recruitment agent or agency and would like to be considered for an agent agreement to recruit students for ELI programs, please contact ELI Administrator, Rachel Mauer, for more information. Please note, in order to receive commission:
- The agent must have a valid signed agent agreement with the ELI before the student registers and pays for classes. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the review of your agent application, contacting references, and processing of the agreement. The ELI cannot pay commission to any agent or agency that does not have a valid signed agent agreement in our system before the student registers and pays for classes.
- The student must also indicate the name of the agent or agency in section of F of his/her application to the ELI.